Tuesday 1 March 2011

My First Post

My husband thinks I need a craft blog. On one hand, I see his point, since I'm quite prolific with my craft but on the other, this now means I will have one more reason not to do housework! I do like to humour him, so I will give this blogging thing a go.

I'm a hospital pharmacist by day, 3 days a week, a SAHM on the other two weekdays to my two beautiful kids and a complete craft addict full time!

I've been knitting for about 3 years now, crocheting for about 18 months and sewing for just over a year. I like to make smaller projects mainly because I get so much satisfaction from finishing things. At the moment I'm making lots of toys but I also like to make miniature doll clothes and clothes for my son and daughter.

I'll be doing a mini photo shoot of my projects with my husband soon and will post some pictures of my work.

Thanks for reading!
Over and out.

3 comments: