Tuesday 15 March 2011

Some pics of my recent stuff

Hi voracious craft fans,

I have finally ended up in the same room as my photographer husband for long enough to photograph and upload some happy snaps of recent project of mine. I mainly make toys and minature dolls' clothes but also occasionally make clothes for the kids. My favorite pattern designers are Jean Greenhowe and Barbara Prime for knitted toys and Annie's Attic for the crocheted miniature doll clothes.

The topsy turvy doll is about 20cm tall, the Dino about the same long and the babies are 5 inch dolls.

I am on the verge of finishing a pirate doll from Jean Greenhowe and am very excited as I went to a craft show on the weekend and came home with a kit for a Katkins Designs doll. She is my next project!

I'm also proud because I've made it to my Zumba class twice this week, amongst all the fun and games at our house!

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading.

2 comments: