Friday 8 April 2011

Recent craft with new photography equipment!

Hi everyone,

I've been busy knitting and crocheting away and my photographer husband has new toys!
He has been wanting a light tent to photograph small objects like craft and managed to pick one up on eBay with some lights and umbrellas. The results are posted below.

We've had a bit of a slow week otherwise as my two-year-old J has had the flu and has ended up on her first course of antibiotics. This has meant staying in for a week and we all have a bit of cabin fever. Really hoping that she is better again tomorrow so that we can get out of the house!

So I'm sitting here on the iPad, listening to Pirates of Penzance, drinking a Baileys on ice, celebrating that it's Friday with my lovely husband R.

Hope you enjoy the pics of my latest efforts.


No comments:

Post a Comment